Parafernalia de epístolas múltiples a destinatarios invisibles.

domingo, 4 de diciembre de 2011

Thanks

Playa, Brighton (Agosto 2011)

Yes, I'm an emotional person, and I'm proud of it. Thanks, Brighton, for helping me to discover this world, this new part of me, this perception from a new and happier perspective. Thanks, hundreds of unknown people. Proud, happy, free, tolerant, friendly, beautiful people. Unknown but never strange, odd or weird. Thanks, rare, unique people for doing me good, for helping me and for making me feel I will always love to be a better person. Thanks for your freedom, Brighton, for the peace of mind I've found here during this time. Thanks for making me feel I want to share everything, and for sharing it with me so that I could discover it. Thank you, all of you, anonymous people, for taking little pieces of my heart to make them happier. I hope you take care of them as I'll do with yours. I'm in love with you.
Texto: AGOSTO 2011 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario